This concept for a cosmetic packaging design line by Elena Antoniou imagines an eco-friendly way to beautify people and the planet. The packaging includes containers for shampoo, conditioner, foam, hair spray and a hair oil that are contained in boxes with a tapered shape. These unique shapes are punctuated by caps on the sides, from which the products can be poured or dispensed. As a result, these boxes make sure that the containers could easily be reused as needed when a product runs out.
Following sustainable design principles such as a mindfulness towards minimal material use, material choices (it's proposed that these boxes could be made from a PLA-blend bio-flex recycled plastic and printed with low-VOC inks) and simple shapes for transporting in groups, which results in a design that is energy efficient in all things.
This Cosmetic Packaging Design Features Reusable Boxes and Pouches
1. Eco-friendly Packaging - Opportunity for designing packaging solutions that are environmentally sustainable and promote reuse.
2. Minimalist Design - Opportunity for creating packaging with simple shapes and minimal material use, reducing waste and energy consumption.
3. Low-voc Inks - Opportunity for developing printing technologies that use low-VOC inks, reducing environmental impact.
1. Cosmetics - Opportunity for cosmetics companies to adopt eco-friendly packaging designs that align with consumer demand for sustainability.
2. Packaging - Opportunity for packaging manufacturers to innovate with materials and shapes that promote reuse and energy efficiency.
3. Printing - Opportunity for printing industry to develop low-VOC ink technologies that cater to the growing demand for environmentally friendly solutions.