As of October this year, one of China's leading cleaning appliance manufacturers, Puppyoo, will be launching a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo for its new cordless handheld vacuum, the T10 Home. While products from the brand are among some of the top-selling appliances in the Chinese market, Puppyoo is hoping to launch the new vacuum internationally and give consumers the first chance to get their hands on it as part of the online campaign.
The competitive, cutting-edge model boasts high suction power, multiple cleaning brush heads and an overall design that is meant to help make the task of cleaning more enjoyable and less of a chore.
Previously, Puppyoo has launched a robotic vacuum, industrial-grade heavy-duty vacuums, UV mattresses vacuums, as well as both corded and cordless designs for the convenience of the modern consumer.
Puppyoo is Crowdfunding Its 'T10 Home' Cordless Handheld Vacuum
1. Cordless Vacuum Cleaners - Companies can disrupt the traditional vacuum cleaner market by developing cordless handheld vacuums with innovative designs that make cleaning more enjoyable.
2. Crowdfunding Campaigns - Crowdfunding can provide a powerful tool for manufacturers to expand their market reach and engage with a global audience.
3. Specialized Vacuum Cleaners - Manufacturers can gain a foothold in the vacuum cleaner industry by creating specialized products like robotic, industrial-grade, and UV mattress vacuums for specific consumer needs.
1. Cleaning Appliances - Manufacturers of cleaning appliances should embrace technological advancement and modern designs to gain a competitive edge in the market.
2. Crowdfunding Platforms - Crowdfunding platforms should encourage more companies to use their services to help expand their market reach and connect with new customers globally.
3. Home Appliances - Companies should explore the growing market demand for specialized home appliances like cordless handheld vacuums and develop innovative products to meet the needs of consumers.