The Cool With Wool stool embodies a charming design that can be as unique as its sitter. Aud Julie Befring aimed to create a playful seating object that would invite the user to decorate it with his or her very own upholstery. Inspired by the delightful look of lambs upon the spring hills, the designer presents her version of the vibrant little perch.
Birch wood was employed to manufacture the body of the backless chair, becoming a circular seat and a set of three thickening legs. The tops of the stools are covered in clusters of felted sheep's wool spots that form lovely pillow-like domes for a marvellously soft texture. The Cool With Wool stool can equally be accessorized with one's own preferred materials, but you may want to maintain the whimsical effect of this multicolored covering.
The Cool With Wool Stool Features a Cushion of Polychromatic Poufs
1. Customizable Seating - There is an opportunity for businesses to create seating objects that allow users to personalize and decorate with their own preferred upholstery.
2. Playful Design - Designers can explore the potential of creating seating objects with charming and whimsical aesthetics to enhance user experience.
3. Multicolored Covering - There is a market for seating objects that feature vibrant and multicolored coverings, adding a touch of visual interest to furniture.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Furniture manufacturers can tap into the trend of customizable seating objects and offer products that allow customers to personalize their furniture.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate playful seating objects with charming aesthetics into their projects to create unique and visually appealing spaces.
3. Textile Production - Textile manufacturers can explore the demand for vibrant and multicolored materials that can be used to cover seating objects, providing options for customization.