Salty sweet combinations are nothing new, but the 'Chocolate Chip Cookie Grilled Cheese Sandwiches' are definitely a pretty crazy take on this idea. Stef, from the Cupcake Project, came up with this intriguing recipe.
All you need to do to try out this outrageous recipe is bake some homemade cookies. Stef provides instructions for a several different delicious recipes of her own, if you don't have a favorite. Then, pick out your favorite cheese (she says that classic American cheese melts best).
Next, use the cookies as the bread and fry them up in a pan. Stef says that these sandwiches are cheap to make too, so even if you're not a fan, you haven't wasted too much dough.
'Chocolate Chip Cookie Grilled Cheese Sandwiches' Combine Two Favorites
1. Salty Sweet Combinations - Expanding on the concept of combining sweet and savory flavors to create unique taste experiences.
2. Unconventional Grilled Cheese Sandwiches - Exploring innovative variations of the classic grilled cheese sandwich using unexpected ingredients.
3. Homemade Cookie Creations - Experimenting with different cookie recipes to create unconventional and indulgent dishes.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunities to create and market new products that combine unexpected flavors and textures.
2. Restaurant and Hospitality - Introducing inventive grilled cheese sandwich options in menus to attract adventurous eaters and differentiate from competitors.
3. Baking and Pastry - Developing unique dessert inventions by incorporating savory ingredients and unconventional cooking methods.