The Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star Crater sneaker is a new version of the iconic footwear style that is designed to offer wearers a distinctly comfort experience that puts an eco aesthetic front and center.
The sneaker is part of the Space Hippie lineup and features a redesigned upper that is made from Morphlon blends, while the Crater Foam midsole helps to further reduce the amount of material required for the footwear. The sneaker is also achieved using at least 40% recycled materials to make it a more desirable option for those who might be seeking out a more eco-friendly option to the virgin material alternative.
The Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star Crater sneaker will be available in three color options starting July 23.
The Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star Crater is Made with Less Material
1. Sustainable Footwear - The trend of using recycled materials to create eco-friendly sneakers presents an opportunity for brands to disrupt the footwear industry and appeal to conscious consumers.
2. Reduction of Material Waste - The trend of incorporating Crater Foam midsole technology in sneakers enables brands to innovate and create footwear with significantly less material waste, opening opportunities for cost-saving and eco-friendly manufacturing processes.
3. Circular Economy - The trend of utilizing at least 40% recycled materials in sneaker production contributes to a circular economy where resources are reused and upcycled, presenting opportunities for brands to transform their business models and reduce environmental impact.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry has the opportunity to embrace recycled materials and disruptive manufacturing processes to cater to the growing demand for sustainable products.
2. Textile - The textile industry can capitalize on the trend of sustainable materials in footwear by developing innovative fabrics and materials made from recycled sources, creating a sustainable supply chain.
3. Eco-friendly Fashion - The eco-friendly fashion industry can leverage the trend of recycled material sneakers to attract environmentally conscious consumers and promote sustainable fashion practices.