This contemporary luxury sedan is called the 'Bentley Flying Spur V8 S Black Edition.'
As a special release for Bentley's customization division, Mulliner, this car features exclusive black styling touches on the interior and exterior of the car. Black gloss accents and a bespoke carbon black radiator distinguish this contemporary luxury sedan from the rest. The wheels on this car have been made custom for this edition and are done in a carbon black color. The break calipers come standard in black but an accent red can be requested. Contrasting red tones add interest to the interior of the car but each component can be made-to-order for the customer if they so choose.
This luxurious sedan succeeds at elevating an already exceptional vehicle to an elite status.
The Black Edition of the Bentley Flying Spur V8 S is Strikingly Elegant
1. Exclusive Car Customization - There is a growing trend of consumers seeking exclusive customization options for luxury cars.
2. Luxury Car Aesthetics - New trends in luxury car aesthetics are focusing on the use of black gloss accents on both the exterior and interior of cars.
3. Carbon Black Color Palette - The use of the Carbon Black color palette for car exteriors, interiors, wheels, and break calipers is becoming an increasingly popular trend.
1. Luxury Automotive - Luxury automotive companies have an opportunity to offer exclusive customization options to discerning customers who seek elite status.
2. Automotive Styling - The automotive styling industry can focus on creating new design trends that feature black gloss accents both inside and outside of vehicles.
3. Carbon Fiber Industry - There is potential for the carbon fiber industry to expand into the luxury automotive market by creating more carbon black components, such as wheels and break calipers.