The SpaceTime Coordinates Memento is a piece of constellation jewelry that can be customized to feature imagery of the solar system on a date of your choosing. The SpaceTime Coordinates Memento is created by utilizing NASA data that is placed onto the small disc in the according fashion. Each of the small pin holes created on the disc pertains to a planet with the sun in the middle to let you see how the planets were lined up on a specific date.
The SpaceTime Coordinates Memento constellation jewelry is currently funding on Kickstarter and can be purchased in an array of different materials. This includes plastic, brass, bronze, aluminum, steel, silver, titanium, gold and platinum to make the piece as precious as one wants it to be.
The SpaceTime Coordinates Memento is Personalized with NASA Data
1. Personalized Constellation Jewelry - 3D-printing technology allows for customized jewelry featuring NASA data to be created at scale.
2. Utilizing Space Data - Incorporating NASA data provides a unique selling point for customized product and services.
3. Crowdfunding for the Jewelry Industry - Companies in the jewelry industry can leverage crowdfunding platforms to gauge demand and raise capital for innovative products.
1. 3D Printing - The ability to 3D print jewelry provides opportunities for greater customization and faster production times.
2. Space and Astronomy - Incorporating space and NASA data into products and services can appeal to a niche market with a strong interest in space and astronomy.
3. Crowdfunding - Crowdfunding platforms offer a unique way for the jewelry industry to test demand and gain capital for innovative concepts and designs.