Confidence's beverages are free from sugar and calories and they're made with a combination of six functional ingredients to provide a "burst of confidence." Powered by nootropics and adaptogens like 5-HTP, Rhodiola, GABA, Ginseng, Magnesium and B vitamins, the canned beverages help to provide a sense of calm focus without the undesirable side effects that often come with performance drinks. As the brand describes, "confidence is not an energy drink. Confidence is a confidence-inducing beverage."
The naturally flavored beverages contain ingredients that are beneficial for soothing stress and anxiety, supporting mood management and memory, as well as healthy brain and nerve function. Created by a pair of Gen Z entrepreneurs, the functional beverage was created to help people find freedom from overthinking.
Confidence's Beverages Combine Six Functional Ingredients
1. Functional Beverages - There is an opportunity for the functional beverage industry to innovate the use of nootropics and adaptogens in their products based on Confidence's success.
2. Stress-relieving Beverages - Confidence's creation of a beverage that helps to soothe stress and anxiety presents an opportunity for the development of a new subcategory within the functional beverage industry.
3. Sugar-free Beverages - There is an opportunity for the beverage industry to develop more sugar-free beverages without sacrificing taste or functionality based on the success of Confidence.
1. Functional Beverages Industry - The functional beverage industry can leverage Confidence's use of nootropics and adaptogens as a unique selling point in their products.
2. Beverage Industry - The creation of stress-relieving beverages by Confidence presents new market opportunities for the beverage industry to target an audience looking for healthier and functional drink options.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - Confidence's success in providing a healthy and functional drink option with their sugar-free beverages presents opportunities for the health and wellness industry to explore similar products.