Just like our loved Snapchat application, we can now send texts with privacy with the Confide app.
The 'Confide' app is aimed at businesses or professionals who may send sensitive messaging to fellow colleagues or clients. Messages sent via Confide disappear after you have read them, and cannot be re-read. The application is used through email. Confide uses a 'wand' feature that requires the reader to swipe their finger along the message to unveil the text. It also notifies the sender if the recipient has taken a screenshot of the text as well.
The highlighting feature is that there is no trace of the message once it is sent. Paranoia will no longer keep you in distress. Confide includes an end-to-end encryption feature. The application launched for Apple devices on January 8, 2014 and is available for download. The Confide App is free of charge.
The Confide App Shows off Its Snapchat-Like Messaging at CES 2014
1. Secure Messaging - Opportunity for messaging apps to enhance security features for confidential messaging among professionals.
2. Ephemeral Messaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity for messaging apps to offer unique privacy features and appeal to businesses and professionals.
3. Encrypted Messaging - Opportunity for messaging apps to develop enhanced encryption technologies for secure messaging.
1. Technology - Messaging app developers have an opportunity to adapt to the growing demand of secure and private messaging for businesses and professionals.
2. Finance - Secure messaging apps could provide a value-added service to financial institutions and appeal to their clients who demand privacy and confidentiality in their communication.
3. Healthcare - Messaging apps equipped with advanced security and privacy features could provide a valuable communication tool for healthcare professionals who need to exchange sensitive information and protect patient privacy.