These concrete writing tools have been designed by 22Studio as a range of Brutalist-inspired stationery accessories that will bring a rugged touch to the simple act of jotting down notes.
The collection of writing utensils includes ballpoint pens, fountain pens, rollerball pens, sketch pencils and a mechanical pencil, which are all characterized by their concrete exterior. This helps to give the accessories a durable feeling in the hand and give them a more distinct sense of purpose when being used to sign documents or perhaps even write a person's novel.
The 22Studio concrete writing tools are built to last a lifetime and are durable enough to be passed down through generations, which makes them more of an investment in tradition than just a simple pen or pencil.
These 22Studio Concrete Writing Tools Have a Brutalist Design
1. Concrete-crafted Accessories - Opportunity for companies to explore the use of concrete in different consumer products and accessories.
2. Brutalist Design Trend - Potential for designers to incorporate brutalist-inspired aesthetics in various industries, such as furniture, architecture, and home decor.
3. Durable and Timeless Products - Opportunity for brands to create products that are built to last and can be passed down through generations, emphasizing sustainability and longevity.
1. Stationery and Writing Tools - Companies in the stationery industry can explore incorporating concrete as a material in their product lines, offering unique and durable alternatives to traditional writing tools.
2. Home Decor and Accessories - Home decor brands can capitalize on the brutalist design trend by creating concrete-crafted accessories that add a rugged and industrial touch to interior spaces.
3. Luxury Goods and Collectibles - Luxury brands can create high-end concrete-crafted products, positioning them as items of prestige and investment-worthy pieces that can be passed down as heirlooms.