Since the recession hit in 2008, it's been a long haul back to prominence for the auto industry. In the wake of its return, a copious amount of compact car trends have emerged. From unique concept cars that drive themselves to eco-friendly smart cars, find the latest innovations enticing car enthusiasts with the Compact Car Trend Report.
Nowadays, car buyers are willing to compromise performance and spacious interiors for better fuel economy and a more practical driving experience. Within the last year, auto makers have unveiled a variety of compact cars that meet these needs. Using consumer-based research, we have tracked new and emerging patterns, such as Autonomobiles (self-driving cars), In-Depth Driving (smartphone apps that allow for easier navigation) and Green Streak (the eco-friendly auto revolution).
Track the Latest Innovations from the Auto Industry
1. Autonomobiles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced self-driving technology for compact cars.
2. In-depth Driving - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create smartphone apps that provide seamless navigation for compact car drivers.
3. Green Streak - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design and produce eco-friendly components for compact cars.
1. Auto Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate autonomous technology into compact car production.
2. Mobile App Development - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop intuitive navigation apps specifically tailored for compact cars.
3. Sustainable Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invent new eco-friendly materials and technologies to enhance compact car sustainability.