The Banale Commuter Face Mask is a specialized accessory for urbanites who are in need of a way to stave off the effects of polluted city air and breathe a little easier during their daily commute. The mask features a one-size-fits-all design that will go to work capturing pollen, bacteria and PM2.5 and PM10 to make it ideal for wear on busy city streets. Created with cyclists in mind, the mask maintains a top-sealed design that will prevent particles from creeping inside, while also making it great for wear in busy urban environments to adhere to public health protocols.
The Banale Commuter Face Mask comes with the mask itself and on anti-smog filter, which will need to be swapped out every six to eight weeks, depending on use.
The Banale Commuter Face Mask is for Cyclists and More
1. Pollution-filtering Accessories - Opportunity for developing innovative accessories that can filter out pollutants and improve air quality in urban environments.
2. Personalized Air Filtration - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create masks and filters that can be customized to fit different face shapes and sizes for maximum comfort and effectiveness.
3. Sustainable Respiratory Solutions - Potential for developing eco-friendly masks and filters that are not only effective in filtering pollutants, but also made from environmentally-friendly materials.
1. Air Purification - Innovative companies can explore developing advanced air purification systems that can filter out harmful particles in homes, offices, and public spaces.
2. Sports and Fitness - Opportunity to create pollution-filtering accessories specifically designed for athletes and fitness enthusiasts who exercise outdoors in urban environments.
3. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion brands can seize the opportunity to incorporate pollution-filtering technology into their designs, merging style and functionality.