Getting work done can be tough, especially with the 101 distractions available to us these days; the desktop comfort meter goes one step further to ensure optimal comfort in your workspace -- that is, assuming you manage to stop playing Candy Crush long enough to focus.
Designed by Weems & Plath, the Vermont "comfortometer" measures the temperature and humidity of a space, and showcases the relationship between the two. The ideal temperature is displayed via a yellow panel on the screen, and the ideal humidity is shown in blue. The best combination of the two (your "target comfort zone") is shown in an intersecting green column.
You can use this portable brass weather-monitor in your office, your home, or your greenhouse and in conjunction with other weather instruments (such as a dehumidifier) to improve the atmospheric conditions.
The Vermont Comfortmeter Lets You Work or Play Contentedly
1. Portable Comfort Gaugers - The development of portable comfort gaugers allows individuals to easily optimize their working or living space for optimal comfort.
2. Workspace Optimization - The Vermont Comfortmeter provides real-time measurements of temperature and humidity to help individuals create an ideal working environment.
3. Weather Monitoring Technology - The integration of weather-monitoring tools, like the Vermont Comfortmeter, allows for a more accurate assessment of atmospheric conditions for various applications.
1. Office Supplies - The Vermont Comfortmeter offers an innovative addition to the office supplies industry by providing a portable tool for creating comfortable workspaces.
2. Home Improvement - The portable comfort gauge technology can be utilized in home improvement projects to enhance living conditions and optimize comfort.
3. Agriculture and Horticulture - The Vermont Comfortmeter can be used in conjunction with other weather instruments to improve conditions in greenhouses, making it a valuable tool for the agriculture and horticulture industry.