This curious aquarium/cage combination houses both fish and birds in the reverse spaces that you would expect: the fish are above the birds. As well, the highest point of the bird cage rises into the aquarium section, making it appear as though the bird is actually in the water. The photo showing the blue bird with the fish above is so surreal.
The arrangement is a surprising encounter that evokes the impossible fusion between the air and the water world, says Constance Guisset of her award winning designs.
The inverted fishbowl/aviary structure is fittingly called 'Duplex.'
I think you would want to be sure there are no cats in the house though.
1. Pet-inclusive Furniture - The creation of furniture and home accessories designed to accommodate multiple types of pets is a disruptive innovation opportunity likely to appeal to pet owners with more than one kind of animal.
2. Innovative Pet Housing - There is an opportunity to create and market unique, multi-functional pet housing options that appeal to pet owners interested in unique and multi-functional living spaces.
3. Cross-species Living - Designers and entrepreneurs may be able to capitalize on the trend of combining pets from different species in living spaces by creating products that cater to this unique living situation.
1. Pet Supply Retail - Pet supply retailers can take advantage of the trend of innovative pet housing designs by stocking and promoting furniture and accessories that can accommodate multiple types of pets.
2. Furniture Manufacturing - Furniture manufacturers can explore the creation of innovative, multi-functional furniture and home accessories designed specifically to house multiple types of pets as a potentially lucrative market.
3. Architecture and Interior Design - Designers and architects may find an opportunity in the emerging trend of cross-species living to incorporate unique pet housing solutions into interior design plans, appealing to pet owners who prioritize their animals' living spaces.