The Argentina-based illustrator and graphic designer Raw Ramirez recently came up with an innovative packaging concept for 'Topline Original Mints: Street Edition' that uses colorful graffiti art to capture the youthful side of the brand.
While many breath mint brands opt for clean, white packaging that symbolizes freshness, Ramirez's packaging concept for Topline Street Edition uses abstract images and a vibrant color palette to help the product stand out on store shelves. With images ranging bird-like creatures to statuesque monsters, the designs convey the message that the brand embraces both fun and creativity.
While the idea of using colorful street art as a form of packaging is nothing new, the use of graffiti for products such as gum and mints represents a stark departure from the minimalist designs preferred by other brands.
This Packaging Concept Features Colorful Graffiti Art
1. Graffiti Packaging - Using graffiti art and vibrant colors to package products to appeal to younger demographics.
2. Street Art Packaging - Innovative packaging which uses abstract images and vibrant colors to stand out from competitors.
3. Creative Packaging - Designs that conveys the message that brands embrace both fun and creativity.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the use of creative, graffiti-style packaging to appeal to younger demographics.
2. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods companies can utilize colorful street art packaging to stand out on store shelves.
3. Packaging Design - The packaging industry can offer creative packaging services to brands looking to differentiate themselves with unique and bold designs.