The color of Tiffany, Tiffany Blue, is one of the most widely recognized shades of blue in the whole world but the luxury jewelry and specialty retailer is now playing with a new hue. On April Fool's Day, the brand teased a "new House color" on social media and the color is now being incorporated into retail locations, furniture, fixtures and packaging to promote the brand's collection of yellow diamonds.
Those on Rodeo Drive will see that the location has been temporarily remodeled to play with the unmissable shade of yellow and for the first time, Tiffany has unveiled a yellow Tiffany & Co. box and shopping bag.
The April first stunt caused a stir online and it is sure to demand just as much attention in person.
The Color of Tiffany is Taking a Backseat to Promote Yellow Diamonds
1. Yellow Diamond Jewelry - There is an opportunity to create and promote a new collection of yellow diamond jewelry.
2. Viral Storefronts - There is potential for more luxury brands to remodel their stores in a bold and attention-grabbing way to promote new products.
3. Rebranding with Color - Rebranding a company or product with a new color could generate buzz and draw attention to the brand or product.
1. Luxury Jewelry Retail - Luxury jewelry retailers could explore using bold colors and unique storefront designs to promote products and generate buzz.
2. Specialty Retail - Specialty retailers could consider the use of new colors and unique storefront designs to promote a specific product or line.
3. Packaging Design - There is a possibility for packaging designers to capitalize on the trend of unique packaging to promote a brand or product.