If there's one thing that is sure to catch the attention of onlookers when admiring the colette x Panasonic Lumix GM1, it's sure to be its luxurious styling. Finished in the brand's signature moody royal blue, the colette x Panasonic Lumix GM1 is wrapped in alligator-printed leather for a luxurious feeling that adds a more organic touch to the somewhat rigid technology.
A 16-megapixel sensor and a 3-inch tilting rear display round off the colette x Panasonic Lumix GM1 as a capable option for the fashionable shutterbug. While the pricing has yet to be released, the colette x Panasonic Lumix GM1 is set to go on sale with a mere 50 coming into production it's likely to be in good company amidst the high fashion retailers other wares.
The colette x Panasonic Lumix GM1 Marries Function and Form
1. Luxurious Styling - Explore opportunities to incorporate luxury design elements into tech products.
2. Organic Touch - Consider adding natural materials to enhance the aesthetics of technology.
3. Limited Production - Explore limited edition production runs to create exclusivity and increase demand.
1. Fashion Retail - Improve the stylish aesthetic of technology products in collaboration with fashion retailers.
2. Tech Manufacturing - Incorporate organic materials into tech manufacturing processes to create a more premium feel.
3. Luxury Goods - Offer technology products with limited production to cater to the luxury market.