Cold creams, designed to smooth skin and remove makeup, are being reinvented for a new generation that's passionate about sustainability and vegan-friendly formulas. While cold creams of the past have traditionally been made with an emulsion of water and certain fats, as well as beeswax, brands like The Seated Queen are introducing plant-powered formulas that are just as versatile as ever.
The Seated Queen's Ultimate Eye Cream is useful for not just removing makeup and cleansing the skin but also nourishing the skin as part of an overnight treatment. Some of the key ingredients in the formula are organic and cold-pressed oils, an aromatherapy blend and natural bisabolol, which works as a skin conditioner.
Image Credit: The Seated Queen
The Seated Queen's Cold Cream is a Multi-Use Vegan Skincare Product
1. Sustainable Beauty - There is a trend towards more sustainable beauty solutions with the rise of vegan skincare products like plant-based cold creams.
2. Natural and Organic Skincare - Consumers are seeking natural and organic skincare products, which presents an opportunity for companies to create more plant-based skincare products.
3. Multi-use Beauty Products - The trend towards multi-use beauty products like The Seated Queen's Ultimate Eye Cream presents an opportunity for companies to create more versatile skincare solutions.
1. Skincare - Brands in the skincare industry can innovate by introducing more plant-based solutions to cater to the demand for sustainable beauty.
2. Vegan Beauty - The rise of vegan beauty products presents an opportunity for companies to create plant-based skincare and beauty solutions.
3. Natural Beauty - The natural beauty industry can expand by creating skincare products made from organic and plant-based ingredients, like The Seated Queen's Ultimate Eye Cream.