Now that cold brew has become a popular method for making full-flavored coffee, these techniques are now being used to make cold brew teas.
Caveman Coffee makes a variety of cold brew coffee products, as well as Nitro Cold Brew Tea. The nitrogen-infused hibiscus tea boasts a flavor that's sweetly floral, tart and tropical, plus a texture that's lightly carbonated. The caffeine-free cold brew tea is sold in cans that are grouped into packs.
As well as being new and novel, cold brewing techniques for tea are being recognized as a much more sustainable way of steeping tea. Even though hot water is not used in the process, the flavor infusion process still occurs with cold water, though it takes more time.
Caveman Coffee Borrows Techniques from Coffee-Making for Its Cold Brew Teas
1. Nitrogen-infused Teas - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the use of nitrogen infusion in other beverage categories to create unique flavors and textures.
2. Cold Brew Teas - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative packaging and serving methods for nitrogen-infused cold brew teas to enhance customer experience.
3. Sustainable Tea Steeping - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create eco-friendly brewing systems and equipment for cold brew tea to cater to environmentally-conscious consumers.
1. Beverage Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce nitrogen-infusion technology in the beverage industry to create new and exciting products.
2. Packaging Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design specialized packaging solutions to maintain the integrity and carbonation of nitrogen-infused cold brew teas.
3. Sustainable Manufacturing Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop eco-friendly processes and equipment for sustainable cold brew tea production and distribution.