This coffee and donuts milkshake actually combines the caffeine high of java with the sugary pastry to create a crazy milky beverage.
Most people like to wash their morning pastries down with a steaming hot cup of coffee, but Jessica from How Sweet It Is likes to mix the two together. The milky concoction fuses iced coffee, coffee ice cream, vanilla bean ice cream and two large cake donuts together in a blender. Ingredients that are mouth-watering by themselves, blended together they must make the most explosive flavors.
If you find yourself a little on the fence about trying this recipe, How Sweet It Is suggests you add a bit of Kahlua to the coffee and donuts milkshake to loosen you up.
The Coffee and Donuts Milkshake is an Exploration of Cafe Culture
1. Coffee-infused Desserts - Opportunity for cafes and dessert shops to create innovative menu items that combine coffee flavors with traditional pastries.
2. Gourmet Milkshakes - Opportunity for restaurants and milkshake shops to experiment with unique flavor combinations and attract customers seeking indulgent treats.
3. Creative Beverage Pairings - Opportunity for beverage companies and coffee shops to explore new ways of combining different drinks to create unique and flavorful beverages.
1. Cafes - Opportunity for cafes to offer innovative coffee-based desserts and expand their menu offerings.
2. Dessert Shops - Opportunity for dessert shops to create coffee-infused pastries and attract customers looking for unique flavors.
3. Milkshake Shops - Opportunity for milkshake shops to experiment with gourmet milkshake flavors, such as coffee and donuts, to attract customers seeking indulgent treats.