It has only taken about two years for hand held touch screen devices to become commonplace, so why should it seem so outlandish that a phone that has the ability to project 3D images could actually soon exist? Designer Mac Funamizu believes devices like his Cobalto concept mobile phone prototype will be market ready in only a few years.
Imagine having the ability to talk to your friend on the phone while seeing a 3D representation of them pop up from your mobile. The Cobalto concept mobile phone might still seem like some fantasy to you now, but I bet in ten years you'll will be referring to it as “old school."
The Cobalto Concept Phone Adds Science to Fiction
1. 3D Projection Phones - The emerging trend of phones with the ability to project 3D images is an opportunity for companies to create innovative devices that push the boundaries of traditional touch screen technology.
2. Augmented Reality Communication - The trend of integrating 3D projection technology into phones and communication devices could lead to disruptive innovations in the realm of augmented reality communication.
3. Interactive Holographic Devices - Designers and technology companies can capitalize on the trend of holographic devices that can interact with users, creating endless possibilities for immersive experiences.
1. Consumer Electronics - The trend of holographic hand held devices presents new opportunities for tech companies in the consumer electronics industry to create innovative and marketable devices.
2. Communication Technology - The development of 3D projection technology in communication devices opens up new opportunities for companies in the communication technology industry to pioneer new ways of communication.
3. Entertainment Industry - Interactive and immersive holographic devices present opportunities for the entertainment industry to create cutting-edge and engaging experiences that redefine entertainment and leisure.