Sometimes there is nothing more comforting than a big beanbag and a stuffed animal; the CO9 by Fatboy, a furniture company based in Den Bosch, the Netherlands, knocks two birds with one stone. Or, perhaps in this case, two rabbits. Whatever the case may be, the CO9 by Fatboy combines the two for one cozy perch.
Recently put on display at the Maison et Objet 2013, the CO9 by Fatboy has won over the hearts of many. One big cuddly bunny, who wouldn't have fallen in love with it? Available in two sizes, it ranges from a nearly 7-feet long 'small' model to the 16-feet XXL version. At these sizes, the CO9 by Fatboy is more of a lounge/daybed then a chair.
The CO9 by Fatboy Will Appeal to Both Children and Adults
1. Comfortable Beanbag Furniture - The CO9 by Fatboy combines the comfort of a beanbag with the appeal of stuffed animals, offering a new level of cozy seating.
2. Multi-functional Furniture - The CO9 by Fatboy serves as both a beanbag chair and a stuffed animal, demonstrating the potential for furniture to have multiple uses.
3. Oversized Lounge Furniture - The CO9 by Fatboy comes in sizes up to 16 feet long, providing a luxurious and spacious seating option for lounging and relaxing.
1. Furniture - The CO9 by Fatboy presents an opportunity for furniture companies to create innovative designs that merge comfort and playfulness.
2. Children's Products - The CO9 by Fatboy appeals to both children and adults, highlighting the potential for creating crossover products that target multiple demographics.
3. Home Decor - The CO9 by Fatboy adds a playful and whimsical element to home decor, showcasing the demand for unique and statement pieces in interior design.