Coffee capsules and coffee pods have been slammed by many as being inherently wasteful, so the 'PurPod100' by Club Coffee aims to eliminate this stigma. Instead of utilizing plastic to create the coffee pods, the 'PurPod100' is crafted using recycled, bio and compostable materials that all break down in just 84 days after disposal. This is on par with how long it takes some vegetables and fruits to break down, which is welcome news in a world that is becoming overwhelmingly filled with various kinds of waste.
The 'PurPod100' by Club Coffee is capable of being tossed into a compost pile after use and has now even been accepted by Cedar Grove Composting in Seattle as an organic product for repurposing.
The 'PurPod100' by Club Coffee Breaks Down in Just 84 Days
1. Compostable Coffee Pods - Creating coffee pods that are biodegradable and can break down in just 84 days.
2. Recycled Materials for Coffee Pods - Using recycled materials for coffee pods instead of plastic.
3. Sustainable Coffee Pods - Developing coffee pods that are more sustainable and less wasteful.
1. Coffee Industry - The coffee industry can benefit from offering more eco-friendly products like compostable coffee pods that appeal to consumers who care about sustainability.
2. Packaging Industry - The packaging industry can explore ways to create more sustainable packaging materials for products like coffee pods using recycled and biodegradable materials.
3. Waste Management Industry - The waste management industry can benefit from developing systems to effectively and efficiently compost biodegradable coffee pods.