Kenzo's Fall/Winter 2013 campaign video, titled 'Cloudbusting,' features stunt motor cyclists, pink smoke and darkly ambient music. The ad exudes an eerie aura, which the creative directors describe as "mystical and magical."
The vigorously driving bikers represent constant transformation. The video's slow motion effect dramatizes the bike's movements in a majestic way, contrasting rapid movement with presence and permanence. A cloud of smoke also adds to the dystopian-esque vibe. Fogginess emphasizes a mystical, cult-like undertone.
Kenzo's F/W 2013 campaign shoot focuses on surrealism, but this video embraces real movements, just in a dramatized way. Aside from the stunt drivers, model Marcele Dal Cortivo makes eerie appearances where she nonchalantly sits in the backseat of a motorbike or stands solitude in a cloud of pink smoke.
Kenzo's New Campaign Film 'Cloudbusting' is Dramatized in Slow Motion
1. Slow Motion Advertisements - Leveraging slow motion effects in advertisements creates a dramatic and awe-inspiring viewing experience.
2. Mystical and Magical Aesthetics - Utilizing mystical and magical aesthetics in marketing materials helps create a unique and alluring brand image.
3. Surrealism in Fashion Campaigns - Incorporating surreal elements in fashion campaigns adds a sense of intrigue and captivates the audience.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can leverage slow motion advertisements to showcase their clothing in a visually captivating way.
2. Film and Entertainment - The film and entertainment industry can explore the use of mystical and magical aesthetics to enhance their visual storytelling.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can help fashion brands incorporate surreal elements into their campaigns to create unique and memorable brand experiences.