One of the newest products from US-based cosmetics brand Origins is a solid cleanser stick that uses rice as a gentle exfoliant. The solid cleansing stick is made with a base of nourishing, fragrant oils from coconut, lemon peel, spearmint leaf and the bergamot fruit to brighten one's complexion and at the same time, slough away dirt, debris and other impurities. The product for dry, normal and oily skin
The 'Cleansing Stick with Exfoliating White & Purple Rice' is branded as a "take-everywhere purifier," as it offers a mess-free alternative to conventional liquid cleansers that occupy a lot of space and are prone to the occasional spill.
Now that microbeads in toiletries has been banned in many places around the world, consumers are turning to simple, natural exfoliants that can be found in nature.
Image Credit: Origins
Origins' Cleanser Stick Lightly Buffs Skin with White and Purple Rice
1. Solid Cleanser Sticks - The trend of using solid cleanser sticks provides a convenient and mess-free alternative to traditional liquid cleansers.
2. Natural Exfoliants - The growing demand for natural exfoliants in skincare products presents an opportunity for companies to innovate with simple, sustainable ingredients.
3. Mess-free Beauty Products - The rise of mess-free beauty products, like cleansing sticks, offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for brands to cater to on-the-go consumers.
1. Cosmetics - The cosmetics industry can capitalize on the trend of solid cleanser sticks by developing innovative, travel-friendly skincare products.
2. Skincare - The skincare industry can seize the opportunity to create products that utilize natural exfoliants, meeting the demand for sustainable and gentle skincare options.
3. Personal Care - The personal care industry can tap into the market of mess-free beauty products by offering convenient and portable cleansing solutions, like solid cleanser sticks.