With concerns regarding climate change mounting, many companies are launching progressive products that are sustainable and eco-friendly, including the Calgary-based startup Clean O2. The pioneering company is creating soaps, detergents, and cleaning products through state-of-the-art technology that turns CO2 emissions from boilers and furnaces into materials that are used to make soap.
“The greatest challenge with carbon capture largely revolves around the economics. If the net benefit to both the environment and the customer are not clear and present then the likelihood of adopting the technology is quite low,” stated Jaeson Cardiff, the founder of Clean O2. Thus far, the company has been able to balance both fiscal and environmental costs to be affordable and accessible to consumers. Due to its success in Canada, Clean O2 recently expanded its productions into the US, with a pilot project in Minneapolis.
Clean O2 is a Startup Turning Greenhouse Gas Emissions into Soap
1. Climate-friendly Products - Innovative companies can create sustainable products by using cutting-edge technology to reduce carbon footprint and create eco-friendly options.
2. Sustainable Detergents and Cleaning Products - Using state-of-the-art technology to turn CO2 emissions into materials for making cleaning products and detergents.
3. Carbon Capture Technology - Research and Development initiatives towards creating technology that captures carbon emissions can lead to the creation of revolutionary products.
1. Environmental Technology - Clean O2's innovative technology can help companies reduce their carbon footprint and adopt eco-friendly practices.
2. Cleaning Products - There is an opportunity to develop eco-friendly cleaning products by using Clean O2's technology.
3. Social Impact - Clean O2's venture has a significant social impact as it helps reduce greenhouse gases while creating sustainable and affordable products.