Will Ferrell fan Zach Neil recently opened a bar called 'Stay Classy New York' in honor of his favorite actor. The bar is located in New York’s Lower East Side and contains a hilarious Will Ferrell-inspired art gallery.
The bar's menu is a playful tribute the many roles of Will Farrell. Each menu item is given a popular one-liner from one of the actor's films. The name 'Stay Classy New York' is a pun from Ferrell's role being a news anchor where he frequently stated the phrase "Stay Classy, San Diego."
The bar owner describes the setting as a "place where a 35 or 40-year-old person could come and sit and not be intimidated by loud techno music, but still be surrounded by things that are funny and ridiculous." The bar plans to begin hosting movie nights and will be open for a Halloween party at the end of this month.
The 'Stay Classy New York' Bar Honors Funnyman Will Ferrell
1. Actor-honoring Bars - Creating bars that are inspired by a particular actor could create a unique and memorable experience for customers.
2. Menu Item One-liners - Using popular one-liners from well-known films on menus can add a playful and unique touch to a restaurant or bar.
3. Themed Art Galleries - Adding a themed art gallery to a bar or restaurant can enhance the overall atmosphere and provide an additional source of entertainment for customers.
1. Food and Beverage - Restaurants and bars could use this approach to create unique experiences for customers and differentiate themselves from competitors.
2. Art Galleries - Art galleries could collaborate with bars or restaurants to create themed exhibits or galleries, attracting a new audience to both art and food and beverage industries.
3. Entertainment - Event planners and entertainment companies could use this approach to create unique and memorable experiences for customers looking for something beyond the traditional bar or restaurant setting.