Artist and author Ralph Cosentino is launching a series of children's story books celebrating classic monsters in a fun and imaginative way.
This series of classic monster picture books are aimed towards young children and will depict the origins of much beloved characters like 'Dracula,' 'The Werewolf' and 'Frankenstein's Monster.' Rather than aiming to scare kids, these charming picture books humanize and provide a playful look at this spooky cast of characters. Cosentino's whimsical artwork is featured throughout and follows a mostly black and white theme with splashes of bright character-specific color reserved for each book's main protagonist.
The first release in the planned series will be 'I am The Frankenstein Monster!' and will follow the birth of the green colored monster as he learns about and explores the world around him.
This Children's Book Series Tells the Origin Story of Classic Monsters
1. Classic Monster Children's Books - The trend of creating children's books that depict the origins of classic monsters provides an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the publishing industry.
2. Humanizing Spooky Characters - The trend of humanizing and providing a playful look at classic monsters in children's books opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the entertainment industry, including animation and merchandise.
3. Whimsical and Colorful Artwork - The trend of using whimsical artwork and splashes of bright colors in monster-themed children's books creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the art and design industry, such as collaborations with illustrators and designers.
1. Publishing Industry - The trend of creating children's books about classic monsters presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the publishing industry to tap into new demographics and interests.
2. Entertainment Industry - The trend of humanizing and providing a playful look at classic monsters in children's books offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the entertainment industry, including animated adaptations or themed experiences.
3. Art and Design Industry - The trend of using whimsical artwork and splashes of bright colors in monster-themed children's books creates disruptive innovation opportunities for collaborations between artists, illustrators, and designers.