A clothing company is working with an auto manufacturer to produce none other than the Citroen Lacoste concept car. It may be surprising to see a car branded as French apparel, but the duo has worked hard to design a car that upholds the values of lifestyle, sports and leisure, where it's normally marketed in polo shirts.
At the apex of fashion, sports and technology, the Citroen Lacoste concept suggests a modest luxury while maintaining economy and affordability.
The Citroen Lacoste Concept Vehicle is Full-Throttle Fashionable
1. Fashion-auto Collaboration - Collaboration between apparel industry and the automotive industry in producing stylish vehicles.
2. Lifestyle-inspired Cars - Design of automobiles that upholds the values of lifestyle, sports, and leisure.
3. Luxury Economy Cars - Production of affordable and economical cars that maintain luxury appeal.
1. Apparel Industry - Opportunities for fashion brands to extend brand value by getting into the automobile industry.
2. Automotive Industry - Opportunities for auto manufacturers to explore new design frontiers through collaborations with lifestyle brands.
3. Luxury Car Market - Opportunities for the production of luxury model cars that are affordable and economical.