Circular is a new hybrid smart ring that analyzes the wearer's data 24-hour data for personalized wellness suggestions to lead a healthier lifestyle. The device features cross-correlation, machine learning, and precise captors for laboratory-level accuracy on your health.
The smart ring boasts over six features that can be controlled using the tool's companion app. The features include an alarm clock, sleep tracking, activity tracking, wellness monitoring, alert notification, smart controls, and a calendar.
In addition, the tool will monitor streaks and badges for good performance, leaderboards that showcase the top individuals in the Circular community, and a customized feed to show recommendations correlated to the wearer's interests and goals. Plus, wearers have access to Kira -- an integrated intelligent companion that creates tailor-made insights.
Lastly, due to its small and unintrusive size, many consumers prefer its minimal aesthetic to bulkier watch alternatives. The tool can be customized with interchangeable shells for different styles.
Image Credit: Circular
The Circular Smart Ring Boasts an Artificial Assistant and Mobile App
1. Hybrid Smart Rings - Opportunity for wearable tech companies to develop more hybrid smart rings with laboratory-level accuracy for analyzing user data.
2. Personalized Wellness Suggestions - Opportunity for health and wellness companies to develop personalized suggestions for users through the analysis of user data from wearable devices like Circular.
3. Integrated Intelligent Companions - Opportunity for technology companies to integrate personalized and intelligent companions like Kira to provide tailored insights and recommendations for users.
1. Wearable Tech - Wearable tech companies can develop hybrid smart rings like Circular for consumers who prefer a minimalistic aesthetic and constant 24-hour data monitoring.
2. Health and Wellness - There is an opportunity for health and wellness companies to incorporate personalized wellness suggestions to lead a healthier lifestyle based on user data from wearable devices like the Circular smart ring.
3. Intelligent Companions - Technology companies can develop integrated personalized intelligent companions like Kira that analyze user data for tailored insights and recommendations to improve the user experience.