New York-based retail label KITH and its spin-off KITH Treats works in conjunction with General Mills and Nestle on its own fun iteration of a Cinnamon Toast Crunch series. The pack is set to launch in three different flavors, delivering familiar and nostalgic elements of a cereal favorite.
The new flavors arrive in original cinnamon, chocolate, and churros. All of the options are made up of the same square and rectangular shapes of wheat and rice cereal coated in cinnamon and sugar in the respective flavors. The cereals are also packaged in a box that features the branding of both KITH and Cinnamon Toast. The pack is set to launch starting on April 27th at KITH Treats' Miami, Los Angeles, Manhattan, and Brooklyn locations.
KITH Treats Joins General Mills & Nestle on Cinnamon Toast Cereal
1. Retailer-branded Cereal - Opportunity to collaborate with popular retailers to create unique and playful cereal flavors.
2. Nostalgic Cereal Flavors - Demand for cereals that evoke nostalgia by offering familiar flavors from childhood.
3. Limited Edition Cereal Collaborations - Growing trend of limited edition cereal collaborations between brands for exclusivity and collectability.
1. Food & Beverage - Food companies can explore partnerships with retailers to launch co-branded limited edition cereals.
2. Retail - Retailers can leverage their brand and customer base to expand into the cereal industry through co-branded collaborations.
3. Marketing & Advertising - Marketing agencies can assist brands in creating unique cereal collaborations that generate buzz and drive sales.