These homemade cinnamon sugar donuts receive a festive revamping thanks to the addition of pumpkin and spices perfect for fall. These homemade donuts are a great wholesome alternative to store-bought sweets and offers the opportunity to bake an unlikely fall-themed dessert for festive gatherings.
Not only are these donuts sweet, flavorful and delicious they are also made with healthy ingredients so you don't feel too guilty about eating them. The recipe features healthy baking products such as white chia seeds, almond meal instead of flour, almond milk instead of milk and maple syrup rather than white sugar. The donuts feature a rustic orange dough color thanks to the addition of pumpkin puree and aromatic spices.
These pumpkin cinnamon sugar donuts would be a great alternative to pumpkin pie to bring to a Thanksgiving dinner or party.
These Pumpkin Cinnamon Sugar Baked Donuts Feature Festive Fall Flavors
1. Healthy Baking Alternatives - The popularity of healthy baking alternatives is on the rise and offers the opportunity for companies to disrupt traditional baking ingredients.
2. Fall Festive Treats - The demand for fall-themed desserts and treats present many opportunities for companies in the food industry to create unique and seasonal products.
3. Homemade Comfort Food - With more people cooking at home, there is a trend towards creating homemade comfort food, which presents an opportunity for companies to offer creative and healthy recipe alternatives.
1. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can offer new and innovative baking ingredients, promoting alternative healthier options over traditional ingredients.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the demand for fall-themed treats and desserts by offering new creative seasonal products.
3. Cooking and Recipe Development - The increasing trend of homemade comfort food presents an opportunity for companies that offer cooking tools and innovative new recipes to engage with consumers.