Salomon works in collaboration with Canadian running label Ciele Athletics on a new collection of running shoes to add to its Spring 2022 roster. The shoes that are set to join include new reworks of the Pulsar Trail Pro and Phantasm road sneaker model that are updated with animal patterns and bright hues.
The Pulsar Trail Pro is marked with zebra prints that are fused with bright hues in place of the usual earthy tones. These are complemented by technical details including the brand's Energy Surge foam along with extra midsole and stability. The Phantasm running shoe is detailed with another animal print with cheetah patterns in a Black Rock that is designed with Molten Red hues.
Image Credit: Salomon
Salomon and Ciele Athletics Join Forces for Spring 2022
1. Patterned Running Shoes - Sports footwear brands can embrace disruptive innovation opportunities by exploring bright hues and animal patterns in their collections and updates.
2. Collaborative Collections - Partnering with other industry players, especially those with complementary skill sets, creates opportunities for sports apparel brands to introduce fresh designs and approaches to their markets.
3. Technical Footwear Details - Integrating unique and high-performance technical features, such as energy surge foam and stability support, can make sports footwear offerings stand out in a crowded market.
1. Sports Footwear - The sports footwear industry can create disruptive innovations by incorporating bright hues and animal patterns in their designs and collaborating with other industry players.
2. Sportswear - The sportswear industry can take advantage of collaborating with sports footwear providers to design and develop collections that resonate with the consumer.
3. Technical Sports Gear - The technical sports gear industry, like sports footwear, can develop disruptive innovations by incorporating unique technical features to their product lines that enhance performance.