The winter can make your skin extremely dry and sensitive, especially when participating in winter sports -- cue the Cicalfate Restorative Skin Cream. This product can be used as a night mask or during the day and works to protect your skin from the harsh elements.
The Cicalfate Restorative Skin Cream can be used on your body, face, and lips to increase the speed of recovery while reducing the appearance of scarring. The cream is formulated with sucralfate -- a product that restores and protects damaged skin while isolating lesions from external aggressors. It also boasts a copper-zinc sulfate complex that promotes a healthy environment for optimal recovery. Lastly, the Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms the skin.
Image Credit: Avene
The Cicalfate Restorative Skin Cream Speeds Recovery
1. Barrier-protecting Skin Creams - Develop and market skin creams that protect and repair the skin barrier, support recovery and enhance the natural healing processes of the skin.
2. Multi-purpose Skin Care Products - Introduce innovative multifunctional skin care products that can be used for both remedial and preventive purposes, tailored to users’ individual skin care needs.
3. Incorporation of Natural Ingredients - Utilize more natural ingredients in skin care products that offer healing and restorative properties for the skin barrier, especially for people with sensitive skin.
1. Personal Care and Beauty - Develop barrier-protecting skin creams that cater to diverse skin types and target specific skin problems, such as eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis.
2. Health and Wellness - Explore the potential of skin care products in supporting the body's natural healing processes and encourage healthy skin barrier function.
3. Sports and Fitness - Partner with sports and fitness professionals to create skin care products that protect and repair skin damage caused by outdoor activities and strenuous exercise.