The CIB city bike concept is a folding bicycle that uses a 'jack-knife' type of folding technique for quick and easy storage.
Designed by Yong Min Seo, the CIB folding bike allows riders to simply press down on the seat and pull the bicycle frame upwards to make it highly portable and incredibly compact.
Check out the gallery above to see Yong Min Seo's CIB concept design.
Implications - Futuristic designs continue to remain popular feature with modern consumers. Businesses that can create products or services that borrow from future-forward thinking will continue to rise in popularity as consumers tire of traditional designs that are already available on the market.
The CIB City Bike Uses 'Jack-Knife' Folding Technique
1. Futuristic Folding Bikes - Designs that incorporate new folding techniques or unique shapes for a modern twist on traditional bicycles.
2. Compact Urban Transportation - Compact transportation options for urban dwellers who need to store and transport their bikes easily.
3. Innovative Bicycle Designs - Radical new ideas for bicycle designs that simplify storage, transport, or enhance ride experience.
1. Bicycle Manufacturing - Innovative bike design could capture the market share of consumers looking for modern design and easier transportation options for city living.
2. Urban Transportation - Compact bicycle designs that are easily stored and transported could fill a need for consumers looking for a simplified transportation option.
3. Product Design - Companies with design capabilities could capitalize on futuristic design trends to create new innovative products outside of bike manufacturing.