Christos Kourtoglou is a graphic designer and illustrator based out of Athens, Greece, who has been creating a fun series of illustrated book covers. Each book cover is designed using a unique form of collage work and mixed media.
One thing is for sure: Christos has mastered his craft of collages. His book cover series features reinvented cover designs from popular literary works. Books such as 'Don Quixote,' 'Lord of the Flies,' 'Metamorphosis,' 'Naked Lunch' and Dionysios Solomos' 'La Femme De Zante' are included in the project.
Christos Kourtoglou has only been making collages for three years now, and he has already received attention from a number of art websites.
Christos Kourtoglou Recreates Well-Known Literature Art
1. Reinvented Book Covers - Opportunity to disrupt the publishing industry by offering unique and creative cover designs for popular literary works.
2. Collage Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity to bring collage art back into the mainstream by incorporating it into various forms of design.
3. Mixed Media Design - Opportunity to revolutionize graphic design by combining different artistic mediums to create visually striking and unique designs.
1. Publishing - Reinvented book covers can attract readers with their visually appealing designs and potentially boost sales.
2. Art and Design - Collage art and mixed media design can find new applications in advertising, product packaging, and digital media.
3. Graphic Design - Incorporating collage and mixed media into graphic design can lead to more engaging and visually interesting designs for various industries including marketing and branding.