Christopher St. Leger is an illustrator and designer whose childhood in Indiana helped him make a connection with youth. This connection is what stands out the most in his already skillfully executed art pieces.
The art of Christopher St. Leger generally depicts young people having wholesome fun in the suburbs. Familiar images of a toilet paper-wrapped home, basketball court and skateboarding crew riddle this artist's portfolio.
Implications - One of the best ways a company or brand can establish an emotional connection with consumers is by creating advertising that taps into youthful exuberance and innocence. By associating a brand with carefree fun, companies tap into a consumer's sentimental feelings of cheerful adolescence.
The Work of Christopher St. Leger Depicts Youthful Fun
1. Youthful Exuberance - Creating advertising that taps into youthful exuberance and innocence can establish an emotional connection with consumers.
2. Wholesome Fun - Depicting young people engaging in wholesome fun activities can resonate with consumers.
3. Sentimental Nostalgia - Associating a brand with cheerful adolescence can evoke sentimental feelings and enhance consumer connection.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry can leverage youthful exuberance to create impactful campaigns.
2. Art and Design - Artists and designers can explore the theme of wholesome fun to create appealing visuals and products.
3. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods companies can tap into sentimental nostalgia to establish a strong emotional bond with their target market.