Around Christmastime, many households are adorned with advent calendars and holiday decor, but this Christmas pillow from John Lewis combines both types of holiday items into one design.
The John Lewis Advent Pockets Cushion features 25 embroidered squares that can be filled with an assortment of small holiday treats to count the days until the arrival of Christmas. One of the best things about this advent calendar is that it's reusable and it leaves the surprises inside completely up to consumers.
For many years, it's been conventional for individual chocolates to be packed into rectangular advent calendars, but they are now taking many unconventional shapes and sizes, from banners to books, wine bottles and hanging home displays. As well as there bring creativity to the outside of these boxes, there is also a huge amount of variety in the surprises presented by these festive countdowns.
This Christmas Pillow from John Lewis Doubles as an Advent Calendar
1. Unconventional Advent Calendars - The trend towards unconventional shapes and sizes for advent calendars creates opportunities to innovate with new and unique designs for countdown products.
2. Reusability - The growing trend of reusable advent calendars presents opportunities to design products that are both environmentally friendly and cost-saving for consumers.
3. Personalization - The rise of personalized advent calendars presents opportunities to create custom countdown products that cater to individual preferences and tastes.
1. Home Goods - The home goods industry can capitalize on the trend towards unconventional advent calendars by designing creative and unique products that add to the holiday decor in households.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can innovate with new ideas for surprises in advent calendars, such as artisanal treats and alcoholic beverages, to cater to discerning consumers.
3. Custom Gift - The custom gift industry can create personalized advent calendars that cater to individual preferences and tastes, offering a unique and memorable gift experience for consumers.