These fun Christmas ice cream characters are being introduced to Baskin Robbins Japan for the holiday season. Each of the ice cream cups is dressed up as a character like a festive animal, complete with details like pink Santa hats, rosy pink cheeks, mounds of snow and adorable little bow ties, all of which are perched inside red and green Christmas-themed cups.
Some of the Christmas characters include arctic friends like bunnies, reindeer and penguins, with tasty features made up of cookies, candies and sauces. Although Halloween hasn't even happened yet, the introduction of these Christmas ice cream characters is right around the corner, set for a release in mid-November, right through the chilly holiday season until Christmas in December.
Baskin Robbins' Christmas Ice Cream is Chilly, but Cheery
1. Christmas Ice Cream Characters - The trend of introducing festive ice cream characters for holiday seasons presents opportunities for innovative and creative packaging designs.
2. Holiday-themed Ice Cream Cups - The trend of creating holiday-themed ice cream cups with festive animal characters opens up possibilities for collaboration between ice cream brands and character licensors.
3. Seasonal Ice Cream Releases - The trend of releasing seasonal ice cream flavors presents opportunities for unique flavor combinations and limited-time offerings.
1. Food Packaging - The food packaging industry can benefit from partnering with ice cream brands to create innovative and eye-catching packaging designs for festive ice cream characters.
2. Character Licensing - Character licensing industries can explore collaborations with ice cream brands to create custom characters for holiday-themed ice cream cups and products.
3. Ice Cream Manufacturing - Ice cream manufacturers have the opportunity to experiment with unique flavor combinations and seasonal releases, catering to consumers' changing preferences and cravings.