At 32 years old, Chris Floyd may be a young photographer, yet he has already racked up quite the clientele and an impressive portfolio to boot. Having done work for GQ, Esquire, Harper’s Bazaar and The New York Time Magazine, he is a creative force to be reckoned with.
In place of a traditional blurb in his "about" section, Chris Floyd has posted his Grade 4 report card. So although I can't give you much insight into his present situation, learn more about his 1978 self on his website.
Chris Floyd Captures Impressive Portraits of Impressive People
1. Portrait Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunities lie in developing new techniques and technologies to capture unique and impressive portraits.
2. Creative Collaboration - There is potential for disruptive innovation in fostering partnerships and collaborations between photographers and other creative professionals, such as stylists and art directors, to create compelling visual content.
3. Digital Publishing - The rise of digital publishing platforms presents an opportunity for innovative photographers to showcase their work and reach a wider audience.
1. Fashion & Publishing - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in the intersection of fashion and publishing industries, where photographers like Chris Floyd can create visually stunning content for magazines and online platforms.
2. Media & Advertising - Innovative photographers can disrupt the media and advertising industries by creating captivating visual campaigns and content that resonate with audiences.
3. Visual Arts & Entertainment - The visual arts and entertainment industries can benefit from disruptive innovation through the creation of visually unique and captivating portraits and imagery, as showcased by photographers like Chris Floyd.