A new collaboration between photographer Chris Burkard and MiiR has just launched, bringing consumers a 12ox camp cup, 16oz tumbler, and 32oz bottle designed using Burkard’s aerial photography. The photo features glacial sediment running through a frozen landscape, visible from a small Cessna in the Icelandic Highland. The image was taken by Burkard in 2015 with the aim to encourage consumers to consider our relationship with wildlife while going through day-to-day life.
$5 from each sale will be donated to Outdoor Outreach, a nonprofit organization that connects youth to the transformative power of the outdoors. MiiR is a certified B Corporation, ‘1% for the Planet’ member, and for the second consecutive year, a Climate Neutral Certified brand. Additionally, all MiiR products contain a unique ‘Give Code’ that allows customers to connect with the company’s giving initiatives.
‘The Halendid Collection’ is now available on the MiiR website.
Image Credit: MiiR, Chris Burkard
MiiR and Photographer Chris Burkard Create Eco-Conscious Traveling Cups
1. Eco-conscious Products - There is an opportunity for other companies to collaborate with photographers and artists to create eco-friendly products that consumers can use in their daily lives.
2. Socially Responsible Sales - More companies could take a page from MiiR's book and donate a portion of their sales to a non-profit or charity that aligns with their brand values.
3. Climate Neutral Certification - An increasing number of companies may seek out climate neutral certification to demonstrate their commitment to sustainability.
1. Retail - Retail companies can seek out eco-conscious collaborations with artists and photographers to create unique products and increase their customer base.
2. Non-profit - Non-profit organizations can partner with businesses to raise funds and increase their social impact.
3. Sustainable Manufacturing - Manufacturing companies can explore climate neutral certification and other sustainable practices to reduce their environmental impact and attract eco-conscious consumers.