'Chow Crown' is the name of a quirky, food-centric new game from Hasbro that is set for a release in the fall.
The premise of the zany game is incredibly simple: after putting on the crown-like hat, one must eat as many snacks as possible from the dangling forks that spin around one's head. When it comes to the snacks that may be used in the game, the possibilities are endless. Since no snacks are included, players can rig up the musical crown with everything from mini marshmallows to cubes of cheese and pieces of fruit.
As simple as the game sounds, it has the potential to be a challenging activity that reminds of musical chairs—with eating involved.
Image Credit: Hasbro
Hasbro's 'Chow Crown' Challenges Players to Eat from Spinning Forks
1. Food-centric Games - Create unique game experiences that revolve around food and eating, engaging consumers in a quirky and memorable way.
2. Wearable Gaming Devices - Explore the potential of wearables as a platform for unique game experiences that blend virtual and physical gameplay elements.
3. Interactive Snack Consumption - Develop engaging, interactive experiences that encourage players to try new snacks and experiment with unconventional flavor combinations.
1. Toy and Game Manufacturing - Innovate and expand the toy and game market by developing zany, unconventional games that appeal to consumers seeking unique entertainment experiences.
2. Snack Foods - Partner with game developers to promote your snack products through interactive experiences that encourage players to try new snacks and engage with your brand in a memorable way.
3. Event Entertainment - Integrate food-centric games like 'Chow Crown' into event entertainment experiences to provide guests with a fun and engaging activity that doubles as a way to enjoy tasty snacks.