These chocolate strawberries receive a festive summer makeover by blogger and foodie She Knows. In this tutorial She Knows transforms pairs of delicious fresh strawberries into chocolate covered busty bikinis.
These strawberry bikini bites are sure to put smiles on the faces of your guests at your next summer-themed pool party. To make these chocolate fruit treats begin by pairing up several similar sized strawberries. Then dip the strawberries into a mix of yellow, white and caramel-colored chocolate buttons to recreate the color of flesh. Stick two strawberries together and let the chocolate dry. Once the chocolate has hardened, you can paint a fun technicolored triangle bikini onto the pair of busty strawberries. Feel free to add your own spin and get creative with the bikini designs.
These Chocolate Strawberries are Decorated to Look Like Triangle Swim Suits
1. Edible Fashion - Opportunity for food companies to create products that blur the lines between food and fashion.
2. DIY Dessert - Opportunity for baking and cooking companies to create product lines that focus on DIY dessert-making at home.
3. Fruit as Canvas - Opportunity for artists to explore the idea of using fruit as an alternative to traditional canvases.
1. Food - This trend could have an impact on how food companies market and produce their products.
2. Fashion - Fashion designers may use this innovative dessert as inspiration for incorporating food into their designs.
3. Art - Artists could explore the potential of using fruit as an unconventional medium.