Milka has created a playful chocolate display that brings to mind a farm and its surrounding countryside. Complete with a cow-shaped shelf that holds the products, this chocolate display brings a bit of the outdoors into grocery stores for a breath of fresh air. As soon as people step onto the platform they'll feel as though they've traveled somewhere else.
By focusing on imagination and nature, the Milka chocolate display shows that there are a variety of ways to grab customers' attention. It also manages to push the brand identity in a clever way. It will be hard not to imagine remembering this particular product after stumbling upon the chocolate display. Both children and adults alike will appreciate the fun element involved in this in-store marketing push.
Milka Promotes Its Natural Ingredients with a Rustic Brand Design
1. Rustic Brand Designs - Businesses can leverage a rustic brand design to promote their natural ingredients and evoke a sense of nostalgia in their customers.
2. In-store Displays as Marketing Tools - Retailers can leverage fun and imaginative in-store displays as a creative way of advertising products and grabbing customers' attention.
3. Bringing the Outdoors In - Businesses across industries can create in-store displays that bring elements of the outdoors inside to provide a breath of fresh air for customers.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can leverage playful in-store displays to promote their products and stand out in crowded marketplaces.
2. Retail - Retailers can use creative in-store displays to attract customers and differentiate themselves from their competitors.
3. Hospitality and Tourism - Hospitality and tourism companies can create rustic-themed environments to evoke a sense of nostalgia and provide customers with an immersive experience.