When in need for a smart, beautifully designed and yummy set of chocolates that inspire thoughts of more than just calorie counting, this limited-edition of the Seven Sins chocolate collection is definitely the way to go.
The Seven Sins chocolate collection works as a unique present for chocolate enthusiasts, as a fun Valentine's Day gift for a friend or family member or just an awesomely designed chocolate collection to show off on your coffee table when guests are over. It'll definitely be a conversation starter.
Each chocolate in the set of seven is characterized by one of the deadly sins that include gluttony, vanity, envy, lust, wrath, sloth and avarice.
Designed by Hungarian graphic designer Zsófia Pressing, this stylish Victorian-era inspired branding, packaging and illustration mix is stunning.
The Seven Sins Chocolate Collection Will Induce Gluttony
1. Unique Chocolate Collections - The Seven Sins chocolate collection offers a unique twist on traditional chocolate assortments, creating disruption in the chocolate industry.
2. Stylish Packaging and Branding - The Victorian-era inspired branding and packaging of the Seven Sins chocolate collection presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the design and marketing industries.
3. Conversation Starters - The Seven Sins chocolate collection, with each chocolate characterized by a deadly sin, creates an opportunity for engaging conversations and unique gifting experiences.
1. Chocolate Industry - The unique concept and branding of the Seven Sins chocolate collection could disrupt the traditional chocolate market and attract new customers.
2. Design Industry - The stylish Victorian-era inspired packaging and branding of the Seven Sins chocolate collection presents an opportunity for innovative design solutions and storytelling in the design industry.
3. Gifting Industry - The conversation-starting aspect of the Seven Sins chocolate collection opens up opportunities for disruptive and memorable gifting experiences, making it appealing to the gifting industry.