KIND Healthy Snacks is expanding its snack product range with a variety of new products, including an all-new nutrient-dense chocolate bark snack made with nuts. As ever, KIND is committed to sharing snacks where the first ingredient is a nutrient-dense food recommended for daily consumption. In the case of the KIND Bark, the ingredients include roasted peanuts as the first ingredient, along with 55% cacao dark chocolate that's certified Fair Trade.
The nutritious, richly textured snack is branded as a product that's made with ingredients that can be seen and are easy to pronounce. KIND also offers equally as indulgent yet healthy KIND Bark snacks that are made with almonds as the first ingredient.
Image Credit: KIND Healthy Snacks
KIND Bark is Made with 55% Cacao Dark Chocolate
1. Nutrient-dense Snacks - KIND's nutrient-dense chocolate bark presents an opportunity for snack companies to create indulgent yet healthy snacks using nutrient-dense ingredients.
2. Transparent Ingredient Labels - KIND's emphasis on visible ingredients encourages other brands to embrace transparency and highlight the quality of their ingredients.
3. Fair Trade Certification - The use of Fair Trade certified chocolate in KIND's bark presents an opportunity for other food companies to prioritize ethical sourcing and production methods.
1. Snack Food - Snack food companies can explore the use of nutrient-dense ingredients to appeal to health-conscious consumers who still want an indulgent treat.
2. Food Production - Transparency in ingredient labels can become a disruptive innovation opportunity for food production companies that prioritize natural, high-quality ingredients.
3. Confectionery - Fair Trade certification in chocolate production can become a disruptive innovation opportunity for confectionery companies that want to produce ethical and sustainable chocolate products.