A part of a public service announcement, this childhood obesity commercial 'Break The Habit' takes a dark spin on fast food by implying that hamburgers are a lot like heroin.
Set in a gray and depressing scene, a mother comes home with a paper bag only to reveal heroin tools and its deathly drug. In a twisted spin as she prepares to inject the heroin in what looks like herself, but it is actually prepared for her young son. The ad's message ends with, "You wouldn't inject your kids with junk, so why are you feeding it to them?" Check out the video. It's a junkie's must-see.
Childhood Obesity Commercial Takes Junk Food Too Far
1. Dark Twist Advertising - Opportunity for brands to use dark and provocative imagery to deliver impactful social messages.
2. Shocking Psas - Opportunity for public service announcements to push boundaries and shock viewers into taking action.
3. Merging Realities - Opportunity to blur the lines between reality and fiction to create thought-provoking advertisements.
1. Fast Food - Opportunity for fast food chains to use powerful messaging to promote healthier eating habits.
2. Public Health - Opportunity for public health organizations to create innovative campaigns to raise awareness about childhood obesity.
3. Advertising & Marketing - Opportunity for creative agencies to challenge traditional advertising norms and create impactful campaigns.