Gum company 'Dentyne' recently launched a new campaign designed promote fresher breath by reminding consumers to chew gum after eating a meal. Not only does gum help to remove bad breath, but it also helps to promote better oral hygiene.
The campaign is called '#FollowFood' and it involves a Dentyne truck following food trucks and food conventions across America. At each stop, the Dentyne truck will remind consumers that they should chew gum after eating in order to get rid of bad breath. The new campaign helps to celebrate the popularity of food trucks, while also raising awareness about the Dentyne brand and its role in promoting oral hygiene.
The campaign is being heavily promoted on social media, with Dentyne encouraging customers to use the hashtag #FollowFood. The company is using Twitter in particular to let fans know the truck's current location and what events it will be promoting next.
This New Initiative Reminds Consumers to Chew Gum After Eating
1. Oral Hygiene Campaigns - Companies can launch campaigns promoting oral hygiene, like Dentyne's #FollowFood, to raise brand awareness and educate consumers on the importance of good oral health.
2. Food Truck Partnerships - Partnering with food trucks or attending food conventions can help brands like Dentyne reach new audiences and promote their products in a fun and engaging way.
3. Social Media Marketing - Using social media platforms, like Twitter, to promote campaigns and engage with customers can help companies like Dentyne increase brand visibility and encourage customer loyalty.
1. Oral Care - Oral care companies like Dentyne and other gum brands can continue to innovate by partnering with food trucks and launching engaging campaigns that promote good oral hygiene.
2. Food Trucks - Food truck businesses can partner with companies like Dentyne to create unique and interactive experiences for customers, like an oral hygiene reminder truck.
3. Social Media - Social media platforms can continue to be a valuable tool for businesses to connect with customers and promote their products, like Dentyne's use of Twitter to promote #FollowFood.