Chevrolet Indie Fridays are a curated series of free concerts and events, running from July to September, in the heart of downtown Toronto. Hosted in the city's bustling Yonge and Dundas Square, this Chevrolet-sponsored event celebrates Canada's top indie artists, while serving as a unique venue for several of the brand's promotional activities.
Last Friday, Chevrolet invited audience members to take part in a unique, participatory experience which highlighted the brand's dedication to collaboration and customization. Led by the guidance of an acclaimed Toronto graffiti artist, the guests were invited to join a one-on-one graffiti lesson followed by a live demonstration, which involved collaboratively spray painting a matte black Chevrolet.
Drawing on popular design insights of co-curation and individualization, the Chevrolet-branded activity provided consumers with a unique creativity-fueled experience.
Chevrolet Indie Fridays Invited Guests to Spray Paint a Car
1. Collaborative Design Experiences - Brands can integrate co-creation elements and offer consumers more personalized experiences.
2. Participatory Marketing - Brands can engage customers in the marketing process and create more opportunities for brand advocacy.
3. Live Branding Events - Brands can utilize public events to create memorable and interactive experiences that showcase key brand attributes.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can incorporate participatory experiences to facilitate engagement and build brand loyalty.
2. Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry can leverage collaborative design and co-creation elements to foster fan engagement and create more memorable experiences.
3. Marketing Industry - Marketing agencies can offer interactive branding experiences to clients and create unique opportunities for brand activation.