In order to replicate the comforts of macaroni and cheese in a dairy-free way, Daiya introduced three types of 'Cheezy Mac.'
The vegan mac and cheese products consist of gluten-free brown rice pasta noodles that have been covered with dairy-free cheese. In addition to providing a comforting way to enjoy the familiar flavors of traditional cheese varieties, the meals are rich in calcium and B12, which is ideal for those who follow diets that avoid animal and animal products.
Unlike many boxes of macaroni and cheese currently on the market, the Deluxe Cheddar, Deluxe Alfredoo and White Cheddar styles of Cheezy Mac contains a sauce rather than a fine powder for easy mixing with the noodles.
Daiya's 'Cheezy Mac' is an Alternative to Comforting Dairy Foods
1. Dairy-free Comfort Foods - Creating dairy-free replacements for traditionally dairy-based comfort foods presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the food industry.
2. Plant-based Convenience Foods - Developing more plant-based convenience foods such as Daiya's Cheezy Mac offers a significant innovation opportunity in the food industry.
3. Gluten-free Alternatives - Developing more gluten-free alternatives for popular comfort foods presents an opportunity for innovation in the food industry.
1. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers could take advantage of the trend towards dairy-free comfort foods by developing more plant-based and gluten-free products.
2. Health and Wellness - The promotion of plant-based, dairy-free products could bring innovation to the health and wellness industry by offering healthier alternatives.
3. Consumer Goods - Developing more dairy-free convenience foods could bring innovation to the consumer goods industry as they cater to the increasing demand for plant-based, dairy-free products.